Online roulette is the new way to play one of the oldest casino games in history in the age of digital devices where we now spend a large amount of our hours attached to.
The classic game of roulette has been around since the 18th century. Today players can play roulette online and in brick-and-mortar casinos.
Moreover, online roulette brings this classic game into the digital age. You have access to bonuses and promotions, different kinds of bets, higher house edges, security, and privacy.
When you play roulette for real money at an online casino. You have a variety of options to enjoy the game.
However, that also depends on your preferences and budget.
Top Real Money Roulette Casinos
How To Pick A Trustworthy Roulette Casino That Won’t Scam You
If you haven’t played for real money at a Roulette casino before, we’re the first to admit that it can be an intimidating task. There are so many Roulette casinos out there, and it’s not easy to pick the right one. Especially if you don’t know what you’re up against or what to look out for.
There are a few revealing signs that distinguish the good sites from the bad ones. Ultimately you want the best online Roulette experience your money will give you. Sportbookcasinos.com put together a list that will stand you in good stead next time you play at our top USA Roulette casinos with real money bets.
Real Money Roulette Casinos By Jurisdiction
This might come across as a moot point, especially concerning the licensing of USA Roulette casinos. Because the U.S. is a bit of a grey area at the moment, many USA online casinos took out licenses in countries such as Curacao, Costa Rica, Kahnawake, and Panama that specifically service the American market.
The bottom line is that every USA Roulette casino listed at Sportbookcasinos.com is safe, and they carry our stamp of approval. Where there’s a will, there is a way. Our best USA casinos that accept bets for real money are MYB Casino, Las Vegas USA, and Wild Casino.
Benefits of Playing Roulette at Online Casinos?
You can play roulette online at your own pace for different bets. This provides more flexibility and online casinos provide better odds than land-based sites.
Needless to say, your odds of winning money when you play roulette online are so much better. Besides, the online version of roulette has a higher edge over the house as well.
Therefore, you’ll always get good value for money when you play roulette at the best online casinos that welcome Americans.
Additionally, roulette sites offer generous welcome bonuses and other rewards when you sign up.
Other offers include no-deposit bonuses and free spins. They increase your bankroll, however, you must play smart as well and read their bonus terms.
Some roulette casinos online have loyalty programs. They reward longtime customers with points and other incentives every time they play.
But, above all, when you play roulette at online casinos. You can bank on security, convenience, a wider selection of games, fast payouts, and 24/7 support.
Sloto Cash also has a nice variety of RTG games and they have a loyalty rewards program.
Why You Should Play Roulette at the 10 Best Casinos
These 10 online casinos are the best options due to their generous bonuses and promotions.
In addition to that, they offer secure banking methods, a wide selection of roulette games, and fair gaming practices.
They offer quick payouts and low fees for deposits and withdrawals. But more importantly, they also accept cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum for hassle-free payouts.
Finally, each online casino has a license and a governing body regulates them so that they remain trustworthy and secure.
Different Online Roulette Variations For Real Money
Roulette has many facets to it; as a matter of fact, each Roulette variant has its own distinct rules, odds, and betting strategy. They are unique because they appeal to players with different tastes. Roulette is strictly a game of chance; in other words, only pure luck is needed to win that elusive jackpot.
European Roulette is the ‘top dog’ of the Roulette variants and an old-time classic. In European Roulette, the wheel is divided into 37 numbers (0-36); your odds of winning are 1-37, which translates into a house edge of roughly 2.7%. In a land-based venue, the dealer drops the ball into the Roulette wheel, which spins, and when the ball stops on your chosen number, you win. Easy peasy!
American Roulette is equally popular, but instead of having only one zero pocket like that of the European Roulette wheel, it has a double zero. What this indicates is that the house edge is slightly more brutal.
French Roulette is similar to European Roulette since the wheel’s layout looks similar. Notwithstanding, two additional rules are added when you play it for real money at our best Roulette casinos. The first rule is “La Partage.” If the stops on the zero, you’ll only receive half of your bet. The other is the “En Prison” rule, and if the ball lands on zero and your bet was on red or black, you’ll receive another spin.
As the name implies, No-Zero Roulette is exactly what it says – the Roulette wheel has no zero. As a result, your odds at winning are increased to 35:1. Essentially No-Zero Roulette is pretty much the same as the other Roulette variants when it’s played for real money at casinos.
If you don’t understand Roulette and its variants, you can always try out Mini Roulette. This game is simpler to play, and unlike the other Roulette online casino games that have 35-37, it only has 13 numbers (with one zero pocket) on the Roulette wheel. It’s the perfect game for newbies still learning the ropes.
The Multi-Wheel Roulette variant is only offered at Roulette online casinos for real money. You’ll see a betting table with up to 8 Roulette wheels on it, and you can place a bet on each one of them. Only the wheels where the ball landed on your winning numbers, progress to the next round. This version is more suitable to your accomplished Roulette player who understands the basic strategy of the game and who is looking for something more exciting.
Roulette Tips: Playing To Win
Now that you know that Roulette is a game of chance and that the main actor in the game is the Roulette ball, no one can control where it lands. However, you can increase your odds at winning by studying the 5 betting strategies, rules, and glossary. If you know them by heart, we see no reason why Roulette cannot become your favorite casino game to play for real money.
What Are Your Odds of Winning When You Play Roulette Online?
The odds of winning at online roulette depend on the game you are playing. Both American and European online roulette have different rules.
If you want to win money you’re better off playing European roulette over American roulette.
Although they’re practically the same, American roulette gives you worse odds. That’s because the American version has a 00.
As such, the house edge of American roulette is 5.26% to that of European roulette’s 2.70%.
How to Pick The Right Roulette Casino
When selecting an online casino to play real money roulette, there are several important factors to consider.
1. The casino must have a license. It means that it’s trustworthy and secure, and it provides fair gaming.
2. Game variety. When selecting an online casino for real money roulette. The site must have a wide selection of games such as blackjack that suits your playing style best. Be sure to check what types of roulette games are available and how generous the payouts are for each game.
3. Deposits and withdrawals. Check what banking methods the online casino accepts for deposits and withdrawals when playing real money roulette. Always pick an online casino with quick processing times and low fees with regard to payments.
4. Bonuses and promotions. Many online casinos offer welcome bonuses or other promotional rewards. They can enhance your chances of winning big when you play online roulette.
Make sure to read through all the terms and conditions of the bonuses before you take advantage of them.
Some may have higher wagering requirements than others depending on the games you play.
Best 3 Online Roulette Sites
Use the exclusive bonus code SBC250 to get 250% to $1000 or the standard bonus which is:
Huge $5000 bonus, Daily free spins and a large 100% reload bonus
Huge Bonuses… 100% Welcome bonus to $1000 plus a 150% daily Reload bonus, a 400% Weekend reload bonus up to $2000 plus competitions prizes, and comp points
This code gives you up to 200% $1000 welcome bonus, plus a $1000 reload, $750 reload, rebates, rewards and so much more
Basic Rules Online Roulette
Before play commences at the Roulette table, you must pick a number on the wheel and place your bets. The dealer takes the little white ball and drops it onto the wheel, which he spins. If the ball drops in on any one of the 37 pockets that happen to be your chosen number, you’ll win; if not, you’ll lose.
In online Roulette, there are 2 types of bets, namely bets on a series of numbers and a bet on a specific number (inside bets). The more popular bets are outside bets, which are made on red/black, odd/even, high/low, first/second/third, dozen, etc. That’s pretty much a wrap.
Next time you are at the Roulette table, and you hear the dealer and players talking, well Roulette jargon, you’ll know exactly what they’re talking about. Our next section covers the Roulette glossary.
- Backtrack: Also know as the ball-track. This refers to the outer section on the Roulette wheel and is responsible for paying the jackpot.
- Column Bet: This type of bet allows players to make a bet on a column of numbers and a specific number. This is known as the column bet, and a Roulette table is divided into 3 columns.
- Corner Bet: Of all the bets, this one is most exciting, and you can place bets on up to 4 numbers.
- En Prison: This is an interesting Roulette rule because it is only found in European Roulette. Half of the player’s bet is returned to him or her when the ball stops on the zero. However, the player can also leave the bet “en prison” for another spin.
- High Bet: A small bet that’s made on numbers from 19-36.
- Red Bet: This bet is made on all the red numbers. Alternatively, there’s also a black bet that’s made on all the black numbers.
- Split Bet: Bets are made on two numbers that are close to each on the wheel.
- Street: When three numbers are in a row, this bet is made. A chip is placed on the corner of a row of numbers, usually in a land-based venue.
Best Tips Playing Roulette Real Money
Here are a few useful tips that will help your bankroll grow next time you play for real money at Roulette casinos:
- Play Roulette for real money at casinos where the RNG (Random Number Generator) and the software get tested for compliance, often by independent companies.
- Pick your Roulette variant, know its odds, rules, and basic strategy because it is a game of chance (based on luck). Only play European Roulette because it has a lower house edge than American Roulette. Another reason why you should play European Roulette is that you can use the “en prison” rule.
- Try and avoid inside bets because their house edge is brutal. Instead, place your money/chips on the column bet, even money or the dozen bet.
- Never bet more money than you are prepared to lose. If you win, cash out 50 percent and continue playing with your original bankroll.
- Play Roulette with free credits before you deposit real money.
- When you’re still learning the game, always place small bets.
- Have fun, because if you don’t, then you are wasting your money.
Roulette Betting Strategies
If you want to know how to win money on Roulette, you should remember two important things. The first one is that it remains a game of chance, and you can’t do anything to make a ball stop where you want it to.
The second one; there are betting strategies that can help you either get more money while playing real money Roulette online or at least lose less if anything goes wrong. Here are five main strategies of playing a casino Roulette online game. You can select the one that fascinates you the most or test them all to find your favorite one.
The Martingale: This betting strategy is the most popular Roulette betting strategy. On every losing bet, you double your bet. The purpose is to recover the money you’ve lost on a winning bet. It works like this: You bet $2 and win. Whether you win or lose, you continue to double your bets until you have won back the money you’ve lost.
The D’Alembert: The D’Alembert Roulette betting system is not as risky at the Martingale. Instead of doubling your bets every time you lose, you only increase it by one. If your bet was $1 and you lost, your next bet will be $3. But, if you won, you’ll revert to $1.
The Labouchere: This online Roulette betting system for real money is slightly more complicated. If you bet $10, you’ll write it as a sequence of numbers: 22132. The amount you bet must equal the sum of the first and the last digit. You’ll cross them out if you win. And, if you lose, write them at the end of the sequence. You either win, or you recover a portion of the money you have lost.
The Fibonacci: The Fibonacci sequence is well known, and it is indicated as every number being the sum of the two former numbers (e.g., 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21.) You’ll add the previous bets to your next bet.
Paroli: Also known as the Reverse Martingale. Every time you win, then bets are doubled, but if you lose, you decrease it by double.
Well Known Roulette Facts
- Roulette means ‘little wheel’ in French.
- Some folks call Roulette the ‘devil’s game’ because if you add up all the numbers on the Roulette wheel, it gives you 666.
- The most popular Roulette numbers to place your bets on are 17 and 22. There’s also no proof that the number 17 is a regular winning number aside from often appearing as a winning number in James Bond films.
- If you drink at a Roulette table in a land-based casino, it is considered bad manners.
- The first Roulette balls were made from ivory. Nowadays, the balls are made from plastic.
- The most amount of times the same number was hit in a row was 7 times at a Las Vegas Casino. What are the odds? To be exact, 1 in 3 billion.
- Roulette remains one of the most trendy and favorite casino games in the world. The top spots belongs to slots and the second spot to blackjack.
Playing online roulette for real money can be a rewarding and exciting experience.
However, you must take the necessary precautions when selecting an online casino. Make sure you choose one with a license a legitimate governing body regulates.
The site must offer a wide selection of games with generous payouts. Quick processing times for deposits and withdrawals.
Moreover, provide bonuses or promotions which increase your chances of winning big. If you follow the extra tips of Sportboocasinos.
You should have no problem whatsoever finding an online casino where you can enjoy online roulette with real money safely! Good luck!