Bitcoin Betting Bonuses and Promo codes for our best rated bitcoin sportsbooks some exclusive only to us! grab your welcome and reload bonuses now and start playing!.
Here you can claim the Bitcoin Betting Bonuses. We will explain how to claim a BTC bonus, the pros, and cons of a Bitcoin bonus, and the various Bitcoin bonuses on offer. We jot down the most common questions bettors often ask us about Bitcoin bonuses. Bitcoin is also the easiest and most effective way to bankroll your bets on sports.
When most people think of Bitcoin, they interpret it as a volatile piece of virtual currency that’s akin to that of a Ponzi scheme. A chunk of “virtual gold” that is ou to destroy economies and businesses alike. Thank heavens, this couldn’t be further from the truth. Bitcoin-based sportsbooks are the best thing that has ever happened to the online sports betting industry.
How Do I Claim My Bitcoin Betting Bonus?
Sportsbooks offer new depositors from the United States and from around the globe a match percentage bonus on their first Bitcoin deposit. They aim to encourage players to start using Bitcoin as deposit and withdrawal methods because it makes cross-border payments easier.
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED
Claim $250 Welcome Bonus or $500 if using bitcoin, lots of free points, extra rewards and a great VIP program
Claim our exclusive $1000 Sign up bonus and use the promo code WONPUN25 to claim your free $25 chip to use in the online casino and free bet square $24
We have an exclusive bonus code (XWON) Thet gives you $500 instead of the usual $300 or use the casino code WONDERX for $500 and a free $50 Casino Chip
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED
Use our exclusive promo code to grab the 50% up to $1000 welcome bonus.
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED
100% Match bonus up to $5000 plus cash back and race horse bonuses
How To Claim a Bitcoin Bonus
• Firstly, you need need to register an account at a Bitcoin sportsbook.
• Visit the site’s banking section and key in your Bitcoin particulars.
• Once you have made a deposit, you can claim the Bitcoin bonus and provide the code for it, if applicable.
• The Bitcoin bonus has a wagering requirement attached to it, so make sure you know what it is. Bonus money will be deducted upon completion of the wagering requirement.
Advantages of Betting With Bitcoin
• Bitcoin is not restricted by the Federal Wire Act in the United States. American residents can use the cryptocurrency to deposit and play at bookies licensed overseas.
• It is easy to use, dirt cheap, fast, and provides anonymity.
• Compared to fiat currency players, Bitcoin depositors can withdraw larger sums of cash. The reason for this is that the Unlawful Internet Gambling Act (UIGEA) makes it increasingly difficult for third party payment processors to handle large sums of cash.
• Bitcoin has lower minimum deposit and withdrawal amounts.
• Bitcoin bonuses are bigger at times, like 100% up to BTC/$1,000.
• Bitcoin is decentralized (it does not need a bank).
• Bitcoin deposits take around 4 minutes, while withdrawals take 30 minutes to 1 hour. Have a look at our guide about the best Bitcoin casinos online and the latest casino bonuses.
Disadvantages Of Bitcoin
• It’s not for everyone as it is still not available everywhere as a bartering method
• It is undergoing volatile market fluctuations during the period of becoming more established.
• People do not fully understand it yet.
Online Sportsbooks Offering The Best Bitcoin Betting Bonuses
The three online betting sites that offer players the best bitcoin betting bonuses are Bovada, MYBookie, and Tigergaming. Their websites are professionally designed and dotted with excellent collections of Sports, Live Casinos, Racebooks, and Casinos. They even give online bettors the opportunity to wager on eSports, entertainment, and politics.
1. Bovada: It offers new USA sportsbook bettors a free bet Bitcoin bonus of 50% up to $500 (BTC equivalent) that can be claimed with the following code: “BVSBITCOIN50“. If you deposited $100 in BTC related currency, your deposit is matched with a bonus of $50. The BTC bonus carries a 5x roll-over requirement.
The bonus itself cannot be cashed out, but once you have cleared the wagering requirement, you can cash out your winnings. The roll-over calculation looks like this: ($100+$50)x5=$750. As you can see, it applies to the deposit and sum of the bonus.
2. MYBookie: This operator is an industry stalwart with bettors from the United States. New players can enhance their bankrolls with exclusive Bitcoin bonuses of 100% up to BTC/$1,000 or 20% cash up to BTC/$500, 25% reload bonus, and a BTC/$20 risk-free bet! Cashouts are only allowed once the roll-over of 10x the deposit and bonus sum is completed. Note, all Bitcoin bonuses are for betting purposes only and will be deducted once you have cleared the play-through
3. Tigergaming: American and Australian sports bettors can literally sink their teeth into a bonus of 100% up to BTC/$1,000. This bonus can be claimed with the code “TG10”.
Types Of Sportsbook Bitcoin Betting Bonuses
What other bonuses are offered to regular sports bettors? As you know by now, the buck does not stop here. Each sportsbook divides the remainder of its bonuses into free bets, reload bonuses, seasonal bonuses, refer-a-friend bonuses, and Reduced Juice.
Bitcoin Welcome Bonuses
A welcome bonus is also known as the match or deposit bonus. Whatever amount is deposited, the Bitcoin sportsbook matches it with a percentage-based bonus. If the Bitcoin betting bonus is 100% up to 1BTC, then the sportsbook will match the bettor’s deposit with a bonus of 1BTC. The sole purpose of the welcome bonus is to attract new clientèle to the bookmaker, and it is always a once only offer.
Due to the competitive nature of the online sportsbook industry, bookmakers offer their loyal players a reload bonus to retain their business. The bonus is given to players who already accepted a bonus and who have made several deposits in Bitcoin. The reload bonus is usually 50% with a reduced roll-over that is awarded on every 5th or 10th deposit. The percentage size of the reload bonus differs from site to site.
The size of the free bet is not as big as the welcome bonus. Free bets are given to loyal bettors to make small bets on certain sports in Bitcoin with little risk. Basically, players can dip their toes into the pool before they jump right in. Let’s say the player deposits 25mBTC, then the sportsbook matches the deposit with a free bet of 10mBTC. The bonus becomes active once the player makes a deposit. The player gets to keep what was won, and if it is lost, the amount is so small that it is almost insignificant.
Note: 1x mBTC (millibitcoin) is a thousandth of 1x BTC.
This is another delightful incentive that Bitcoin-friendly sportsbooks use to draw in more patrons. For every friend a player refers to the sportsbook, who in turn, makes a real Bitcoin deposit; he/she will be compensated with a bonus.
If you don’t know what ‘Juice’ is, this is the margin the bookie has on its odds. If the juice is too big, players will avoid the sportsbook. This is why a reduced juice is offered; because it gives bettors improved odds. Reduced juice is usually provided during special sporting events where customers can increase their profit margin.
The seasonal bonus is granted during special sporting events such as the Soccer World Cup or Football season in the United States, where plenty of betting activity is going on. When bettors bet 10mBTC, they’ll receive an extra 10mBTC.
Bitcoin Betting Bonuses Wagering Requirements Explained
It goes without saying that any bonus has a roll-over requirement attached to it. It means that the player must turn over the value of the bonus a certain amount of times before the money he or she won with it, can be withdrawn. If the sportsbook advertises a match bonus of 100% up to 150mBTC, the bonus funds can only be withdrawn once the play-through of 10x is completed. Therefore, the player must place bets valued at 150mBTC.
There is a reason why Bitcoin betting sites impose a minimum bet on their bonuses. Bonus hunters are forever trying to exploit the sportsbook’s generosity by trying to find loopholes. To counter this, the minimum bets are usually between 1.50 and 2 mBTC.
Each Bitcoin betting bonus has a timestamp on it, which means that the user must complete the roll-over within a specified time. If not, then the bonus expires. The period within which players must complete the roll-over is usually 30 days. What it boils down to is that the sportsbook encourages its customers to keep on betting and trying for the big win.
Bitcoin Betting Bonuses Frequently Asked Questions
Online betting sites do accept fiat currencies like U.S. dollars, Canadian dollars, Australian dollars, British pounds, and various others. The standard fiat currency used by sportsbooks is U.S. dollars.
Yes, you will pay a fee, but it’s much smaller than that of fiat currencies.
Your account is 100% secure because all our top online USA sportsbooks utilize 256-SSL algorithms to protect client data. Moreover, the wallet that stores your bitcoins uses 2-way user authentication processes, which makes your account inaccessible to would-be hackers.
The best Bitcoin bonus is one that is fully transparent with easy-to-clear bonus terms, are fully transparent, and easy to claim.
No, it is not. It is up to you to decide whether to accept the Bitcoin bonus or not. It is the first perk that online sportsbooks use to attract new clients. It gives your bankroll a big boost, and it allows you to bet on other sports you wouldn’t have been able to do with your existing bankroll.
Most definitely, you can. You may deposit in Bitcoin and then continue to bet with U.S. dollars. Sportsbooks like Bovada automatically convert your BTC into American dollars once you make a deposit. Should you want to make a withdrawal, the U.S. dollars you have won will be converted into Bitcoin at the current market value.
Bitcoin is pseudonymous, which means that it is not entirely anonymous. You still need to give your email address and some other personal information to the sportsbooks to verify your account. This is called Know Your Customers or KYC.
Every single transaction that you’ve made on the blockchain is fully transparent. As a result, it leads back to your wallet, which can reveal your identity.