Bitcoin Betting At the sportsbooks? Then check our list out before you decide to wager btc at the sportsbook. all of our sites have been reviewed and vetted giving you only the top bitcoin betting sites to play at.
You most probably heard about Bitcoin by now. This piece of virtual currency literally hit the online sports betting world like a category 5 Hurricane. We mean it in a good way of course.
We love Bitcoin because we’ve become tired of the costly and ever-so-slow credit card/debit card transactions. Not to mention the legalities that currently engulf the United States betting market. Bitcoin is cheap and it is secure! What more do you need…ah okay, a trustworthy online sportsbook to spend your bitcoins on!
If you don’t know how to bet on sports with your bitcoins, we’re here to help you. Just so you know. We only work with the best and safest Bitcoin betting sites. In other words, Bitcoin sportsbooks that values your business and pays you on time.
We Source The Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks
Despite the amount of Bitcoin Sportsbooks available to the general market, only a few of them are trustworthy. What makes us special? We have the T-shirt, and we are industry vets! We became fed up with the payment processors that serviced the American market. That’s until Bitcoin burst onto the scene.
The reason why our ‘Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks‘ are unique aside from the fact that they accept Bitcoin. They offer bettors flexibility in terms of a broad category of sports to bet on, perks and promotions. And, getting your Bitcoins in and out of the sportsbook is easy and fast!
Are Bitcoin Sportsbooks On The Up?
The funny part is, and despite all the regulation relating to online sports betting in the States, Bitcoin kinda de-regulated the industry. How so? After the UIGEA and the Federal Wire Act of 1992 was signed into power, bettors could no longer use their credit cards to register accounts. This in itself was a nightmare. Since Bitcoin showed up it bobs and weaves around legal matters, and it makes cross-border transactions a breeze. So, yes, Bitcoin sportsbooks are on the rise all thanks to Bitcoin!
How We Source Our Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks
- Unblemished Record: The Bitcoin sportsbook must have a good track record. This is non-negotiable. We do agree that sites cop some criticism from time to time because of slow payments, steep wagering requirements attached to bonuses, poor customer support, and so on.
- A large variety of sports: The more the merrier as we always say. They must offer bets on football, baseball, College football, basketball, e-sports, MMA, tennis, golf, ice hockey, rugby, cricket, entertainment and politics. The modern sportsbook is not a stand-alone site any more. They have a Live Casino, Casino, Race Track and Poker section.
- Regular Promotions: The BTC sportsbook must offer new sports bettors a bonus on deposit with easy-to-clear terms. Once a new depositor becomes a regular, the site must engage them with daily and weekend promotions.
- Rewards Program: This is known as the ‘VIP’ section at a Bitcoin sportsbook. High rollers want comps, and lots of them. Comps include no-deposit bonuses, complimentary points, special bonuses, tickets to major sporting events, free bets, and rebates on losses.
- Support: You must be able to contact support 24/7 through live chat, email, telephone or an online form. The quality of the site’s support tells you a lot about it. If it responds to an email query within minutes, you know you’re in good hands. If not, run.
- Must pay on time: Because of Bitcoin, slow payments are no longer an issue for most betting sites. Players who use credit/debit cards, checks and bank wire often feel the effects of the UIGEA. Payments can take as long as a week up to 20 days to clear. While with Bitcoin it takes a few minutes to a few hours.
Pros of Betting With Bitcoin At Sportsbooks
This section explores why using Bitcoin as a banking method at an online sports betting site is advantageous to you.
Not Restricted By Gambling Laws: Bitcoin is not bogged down by America’s or Australia’s sports betting laws. In certain countries online gambling and sports betting is illegal. A country’s online gambling law has no impact on Bitcoin whatsoever, or any other virtual currency. Which explains why Bitcoin is now the de facto banking option at online sportsbooks.
Fast Withdrawals: Bitcoin transactions are fast, dirt cheap and secure. Sports betting sites handle Bitcoin payments of up to $/BTC10,000 per transaction within minutes to 24 hours. Compare this to credit card payments that can take as long as 5 business days to clear. It’s a no-brainer.
Highly Secure: When it comes to betting on sports over the Internet security becomes an issue. The technology behind Bitcoin makes it almost impossible for hackers to hack into your account to steal your Bitcoins. And who do we have to thank for this? A special system called the ‘Blockchain’. Just make sure that your login details to your Bitcoin wallet is stashed away in a safe place. Also, use two-factor authentication.
Anonymity: You’ve heard that Bitcoin offers anonymity, to a degree this is true. It does not hide your personal information, and neither does it hide the address of your wallet. Instead of being “anonymous”, you’re “pseudonymous”. That said, your personal details are safe at our Best Bitcoin sports betting sites because they use sophisticated SSL encryption algorithms. It protects your personal details from would-be hackers.
Best Bitcoin Sportsbooks FAQs
Before you can place a bet at an online sportsbook you need to register a Bitcoin wallet first. There are tons of BTC exchanges such as Coinbase, Xapo, Kraken, Luno out there. Once your cryptocurrency wallet is up and running. After you provided your email address, you can transfer Bitcoins to your favorite online betting site. Once done you can start betting.
Yes it is. However, it still remains a gray area because most governments still haven’t regulated Bitcoin. The good news is that cryptocurrency websites in the USA operate without any legal issues.
You need a Bitcoin wallet. Your wallet stores your bitcoins safely and to transfer them to a sports betting site, you must use the site’s Bitcoin address. In order to obtain Bitcoin, link your credit card/debit card with your Bitcoin wallet. In this manner you can use the money in your credit card account to purchase Bitcoin. Your Bitcoin wallet gives you a ‘Hot’ and ‘Cold’ storage facility. If you have plenty of Bitcoin we recommend that you store them in the ‘Cold Storage’.
If you visit an online BTC sports betting site for the first time you are entitled to a Bitcoin betting bonus. The size of the bonus can be up to 0.5BTC. To qualify for it you must deposit the minimum amount of BTC as well as bonus code. Each BTC bonus has a roll-over amount of 10x or more attached to it. You can only withdraw the money you won once you cleared the terms attached to the bonus.
Yes they do, but not every site offers Reduced Juice. The good news is that more sportsbooks are offering it because Bitcoin betting has increased significantly.
Unless you are a seasoned vet try and avoid the minimum BTC bet of more than 0.001 Bitcoins. The maximum bets depends on the sportsbook you’re playing at. They can be anything from $1,000 up to $20,000 per bet. Unless you are an expert bettor always keep your bets in line with your bankroll.
The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction is $/BTC2,500 up to $/BTC10,000 per transaction.