Choosing a place to bet on sports online in the USA can be difficult. Not all online sportsbooks are reliable. This is the problem with real money betting. However, there are some safe options, and we have identified the best of them.
Based on extensive research by our team of experts, we have compiled a list of the best licensed USA sportsbooks in 2022.
Our list of the top sports betting sites in the USA is relatively short. This is because we are serious about showing our readers only the best choices. Only some meet the very high standards we set.
Offshore Betting Sites
How To Spot A Quality US Online Sportsbook
We would recommend playing at US sports betting online sites that meet the following criteria:
- Sportsbooks should be appropriately licensed, offering regulated and legal online betting.
- Reputable reputation among other U.S. players
- Owned and operated by trusted contractors.
- Offer quality titles
- Secure, simple banking transactions with little to no fees
- Bountiful bonus selection, starting with a welcome bonus.
- Lengthy variety of sporting events and wagering types.
- Competitive odds that are fair in value
Can You Bet Online Legally In The USA?
In short, the answer is yes, but it depends on the State you are betting from. Each State in the U.S. holds unique casino and sports betting laws for both land-based and online sites.
Also have a look at Sportbookcasinos’ expert article top 10 tips for successful betting on sports.
The table below indicates which USA States currently allow online vs. in-person sports betting activities.
Safest Online Sports Betting Site In The USA
We recommend sticking to sportsbooks with reputable licenses to ensure quality and consistency. To get you started, you will find a list of the top licensed USA sportsbooks where players can bet legally.
Top Licensed USA Sportsbooks
The USA-licensed sportsbooks listed below all maintain positive reputations in the market. Second, the bet options are inclusive, with reliable security and fairness.
The team of experts at sportbookcasinos.com vetted each of the sportsbooks on the list.
Claim our exclusive $1000 Sign up bonus and use the promo code WONPUN25 to claim your free $25 chip to use in the online casino and free bet square $24
NO PROMO CODE NEEDED
Claim $250 Welcome Bonus or $500 if using bitcoin, lots of free points, extra rewards and a great VIP program
Use our exclusive promo code to grab the 50% up to $1000 welcome bonus.
Top Events In The U.S. Sports Betting Calendar
Within the U.S. sports betting market, a few sports outshine the others. And as you may have guessed, football is one of them. So, if you are new to betting on sports, here is a list of the most popular events to wager on.
- NFL: The most popular event on the US sports bettors calendar is the NFL. The biggest of NFL events is the Superbowl, which takes place annually.
- NBA: The runner-up for the most supported sport in the U.S. market is basketball, specifically, the NBA. Some team favorites include Boston Celtics, Golden State Warriors, Milwaukee Bucks, L.A. Clippers, and a few others.
- NHL: In the U.S. and Canada, hockey is one of the sports with the most supporters. Once a year, the best hockey players compete in the NHL to be crowned the champion. This hype attracts thousands of sports bettors throughout the U.S.
- MLB: Another sport unique to the U.S. sports betting market is baseball. The biggest games in the fixture are the MLB playoffs and the world series.
Most Popular Bets For U.S. Players
Now that you know where and what to bet on, it is time to learn about betting options. The most popular bet list has been determined based on the top licensed USA sportsbooks and the bets offered.
Before placing any bets, take the time to understand the odds the bet provides. Knowing and understanding the odds can help you avoid any bad bets resulting in losses.
Here are some bet types that are most popular among U.S. players.
- Sports betting odds
What You Can’t Bet On At Licensed USA Sportsbooks
Each State sets its own rules and regulations regarding sports betting. Not all markets are completely uniform, but what is allowed and what is not is a common area. Here’s what you can’t bet on at legal U.S. online sports betting:
- High school sports
- Sports with players under the age of 18
- U.S. elections – local, State, presidential, etc.
- Meteorological phenomenon
- Reality show results
- Oscars and other award ceremonies
Betting At U.S. Sportsbooks
Online betting is getting bigger and better as more sportsbooks and bettors enter the industry. To enjoy all the benefits described, you should join one of the betting sites recommended by sportbookcasinos.com.
The online sportsbooks on this page tick all the above boxes and then some! Choose one that fits seamlessly with your online gambling needs, requirements, and interests.